First of all, this website is very clear, it makes it easy for learners to understand how to learn Mandarin accurately. Mandarin is indeed a difficult language, including pronunciation and writing order, and so on. This website provides many detailed steps to familiarize learners with Mandarin and to learn Mandarin pronunciation. The examples are vivid and specific, making each unit seem uncomplicated. Then, this course also provides a clear learning method. For example, several videos are shown in the course to learn Chinese pinyin, which is a very intuitive learning method for learners and easy to understand.

Secondly, the study plan of each section has detailed explanations and descriptions, that is why I like the design of this course. Each section is matched with an activity to help the learner. As a learner, a clear learning idea will make the learning process twice as effective with half the effort. I think this teaching method will arouse strong interest in everyone who wants to learn Mandarin. However, I think it would be better if there were more details on how to write Chinese.

All in all, I like the method and this specific plan, it is very helpful. Great job!