I found a video from Youtube named “Food Ingredients – Sources of Food” which is related to my topic: factors in ingredients used. Link is:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaLmWsAP14k. This video talks about how to make some of the ingredients and where are those from.

In this video, the author uses honey as an example, he tells the production of honey with pictures. This is clear for learners which can make them remember easily.

Study online is very common nowadays, for more convenient to students, I can make a video about what I am gonna teach and upload on Youtube. Learners can give me some advice and ask me their questions by leaving messages. I can reply to them in a quick way. Knowing food ingredients is very important. Also, the link is easy to copy and send it to someone who is also interested in food ingredients. It is a good way to share.

In addition, Youtube has subtitles for people who have hearing problems, pictures can also help people to understand the meaning we want to show.